.

.

Dienstag, 3. November 2015

gratefulness



Sweety's!
It's been a long time ago that I have posted something new!
I am so sorry for that (blame me), but you know...life just came in between.
And as this is more a hobby, I tend to not prioritize this whole thing, which doesn't mean that I won't feed you with new stuff!
I just wanna do it rightly and this takes time. :)

So...my adventure for this year came to an end and finally I am back to Gerrrrrmany. Ugh, somehow I also missed it. Sounds crazy, right?
All those people speaking your language, the culture, the direct behaviour to each other... and of course friends and family.
Even the weather..., not that I like the cold, but I like autmn. 
Well, the golden one. ;)
It might sound a little odd, but in Thailand I just realized how much German is in me, haha.

But all in all it was just a fantastic time over there and I don't regret any moment in paradise.
I met a lot of great people, ate tasty food, laughed so much from deep inside of my heart, danced the soul out of my body, spread love everywhere...
Everyday this one thing comes into my mind... and this is that
 life's so damn beautiful.

You have to take opportunities, do not worry about yesterday, today or tomorrow. Live for the moment and try to be a good person, living your life without affecting another.
I used to spend too much time overthinking myself, my life, my actions...
It was more doubting than doing.

This has changed. And it feels great.

I don't know if my stay abroad has dramatically influenced my way of thinking or if it's just me, but those 4 months maybe helped me to realize it more.

Being back now I am still grateful and I feel balanced.

Mostly it's you and your mind and what you make of... if you listen to your heart, it will lead you to the right things.

Actually I just wanted to write a quick post about Koh Samui but well... this is the result.
It just ran from my head through my arms until the end of fingers typing all this.

So coming to an end I want to encourage people who feel held back by something... let it go. 
Just do it... just live.
Mostly it's only yourself who's stopping you.

From me to you with a lot of love,

xxx, MinyV

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen