.

.

Samstag, 9. Januar 2016

2k16 let's go


My Lovelys!

First of all, Happy New Year to everyone! :)
I hope you had wonderful Christmas Days and a great New Years Eve with all your beloved ones.
This time I spent NYE in Paris at my friend's home.
I met her in Bangkok and she was kind of my best friend over there. I call her my favourite french girl, we had so many beautiful and unforgettable moments in Thailand which makes our friendship so special.
Funnily, she just lives in the heart of Paris now which is only 5 hrs away from my current city. 
It was very spontanously and I actually had some other plans but then I took the opportunity and just headed to Paris on the 31 of December.
I had some beautiful days over there and it was the first time I spent NYE abroad, fun fact because it was so unexpected (even though it was not that far away, haha).

Anyways, 2015 is over and I am thankful for every single enrichment that year has given to me.
It was a wonderful year.
Retrospectively, I can only smile when thinking back about the time. 
Strangers became friends, new places became home.
I traveled a lot in 2015 and I took so many opportunities which I am more than happy about and which led me grow in every perspective.
I don't understand people who are worrying about getting older.
I have never felt younger in my life than now with my 21 years.

2015 was full of emotions, happiness, joy, excitement and experience.
All the good and beautiful moments clearly prevail some of the bad moments.
At the end of the day, I am thankful. For everything.

So how about 2016?
For now, I am full of anticipation.
It looks like it will be an eventful year as there a lot of things planned. Graduation, traveling through Asia and America, moving to a new city which is unknown until now and so many little trips in between.
I am curious and I look forward to everything that is coming...
Of course, I will report about all the trips and let you know.

Motivation? 100% :)

2k16, let's go!

Hugs and kisses,

MinyV


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen