.

.

Dienstag, 28. Juli 2015

summery anticipation


Hey lovelys !
Right now I am so busy again ... I am sorry for that... everyday life is always full of work and events I do not even have some time for myself though.

But this friday I will fly to Krabi (south of Thailand) with Bebé and of course I will report afterwards. :)
Also, next week I will fly to Vietnam for a few days to visit my relatives which I also can't wait for. 

Actually this weekend is the first time we will do a trip somewhere a bit farer away although we are here for 2 months already. I am very excited to the beach, the nature and hot springs I heard about and of course I look forward to having a relaxed time far away from the crowded city.

I am about to go to sleep as I have to stand up at 6.45 and I just found a new song of Sam Smith and Disclosure which got released since a few days and I love it!

I already went to the concerts of Sam Smith in Berlin as well of Diclosure in Leipzig in 2014 therefore I am so happy that they produced a new song together again.

This beautiful song makes me want to dance, automatically smile and having a good mood as well as creates a lot of anticipation in me for future events. 

It just gives me the feeling of a never-ending romantic summer night with a lot of dancing... (hopefully with the person you love)... it's already my personal summer song of 2015 for sure.

In anticipation of what is coming,

I wish you a beautiful, dreamy summer night...

xxx, Miny

some other vibes...




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen