.

.

Sonntag, 12. Juli 2015

perfect weekend

Hello sweetys ! :)

It's almost 3 weeks ago that I have posted something new, I am so sorry for that, my daily life in Bangkok is crazyyy !
The week was quite hard as I still need to get used to the 10 hours of work every day... this week I always finished work at 8pm in the evening and then I have like only 2 - 3 hours to do something, well, to eat with my babe and then to go sleep actually, haha (well, I try)-
At first André and me were planning to leave the city but because of money (flight and hotel) and time (2 days are not enough) we decided to stay in Bangkok, and it was a good decision though !
Actually it is very difficult for us to plan trips because Bangkok already offers so many things that we couldn't even explore in a whole year I guess.
So friday night I really wanted to go out therefore we met some of my friends from the internship and went out. First we stopped by at Ocean Pool Lounge to have some free cocktails (höhö) and then headed to Insanity which is a club next to the hotel I work for.
We have danced our soul out of our bodies and had so much fun, gosh those nights in Bangkok I won't forget...
Afterwards André and me had some night snack at a street food restaurant and I just realized that weekend has arrived finally.
It's so funny to see all those people dressed up heavily with short dresses and high heels and then just sitting at a not so fashionable small table on the street and have some nice food. Just love this atmosphere and this life here.
On saturday we had a swim in our pool first, then had some Korean Hot Pot and to fulfill the relax-package we joined an oil massage afterwards. :)
In the evening we went to a nice festival which is called "Sunn" with a lot of international DJ's and the top act was a german DJ from Berlin (yesss). The festival took place in RCA (Royal City Avenue) which is a popular street with a lot of good clubs in Bangkok. It had 3 dancloors, 13 DJ's as well as a nice foodtruck in the outdoor area. Of course the first thing we did was having a tasty beef burger and some curled fries before we danced the nigh away hehe. 
All in all it was a greaaaat weekend and now it's sunday already... looks like today we will just relax at home and very important: skype with my favourites... :)

Have a nice sunday hunneys, 

xxx MinyV

Btw.: Since a friend was mentioning that she can't understand my german posts, I decided to write in english so everyone can understand :)




















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen