.

.

Sonntag, 16. August 2015

Krabi Day 1: Ao Nang Beach and Nature

Hello my Lovelies ! :)

How are you and how's your summer so far? I know, I know... I am taking too long to post new things. Like so often I can only tell you that I am very sorry about that but living and working in Bangkok absorbes my whole life and time at the moment. 

Two weeks ago I went to Krabi and one week ago I visited my family in Vietnam. So this weekend I am finally staying in Bangkok, doing the typical stuff: nightlife, sleeping, eating, relaxing... and I wouldn't prefer something else right now! I am so damn happy about that weekend has finally arrived and I just want to chill and take time for some personal things... for example my blog. :)

So yeah... Krabi. We arrived in Ao Nang on friday and just took the time to look around our resort, the streets and to relax as I got ill the day before the trip... unfortunately.
We went to the restaurant, spent some time at the pool and in our room.
Our resort where we stayed at was located directly at Ao Nang Beach, so it was very nice to walk around and having the ocean view and the nature all around us.


Ao Nang Beach






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen