.

.

Dienstag, 18. August 2015

Krabi Day 3: Koh Poda

The last day we joined a dreamlike breakfast outside at the beach with an amazing view and the weather was great !
We packed our things, checked-out of the resort and took again a longtail boat to the Island which is called Koh Poda.
Again, the boat trip was amazing with the wind, the sun and this deep blue water...
It took like 20 - 25 minutes to get there from Ao Nang Beach and we finally arrived at heaven.
Honestly, I think I never ever have seen such a beautiful, breathtaking beach like this in my whole life.
The water was crystal clear, we could saw the other Islands which were only a stone's throw away from Koh Poda and the sun was shining so strong and bright.
It is exactly like on the pictures in those brochures of travel agencies...
Actually, I saw such beautiful beaches like this just one year ago but the essential difference was that this time the beach was quite empty and there were only a few people. I felt like we were the only one on that island.
It was a perfect last day of the trip although I got my first ever sunburn in my life. It was still worth it.

I only can recommend Krabi. From there on you can visit so many beautiful beaches, the nationalpark, crystal pools and waterfalls. Unfortunately, because of my sickness and lack of time we couldn't visit the hot springs, emerald pools and the nationalpark. But for everyone who wants to go there and who wants to visit every attraction, should plan at least 4 days to stay there.

Got some wanderlust now? I hope I could give you some inspiration.

Hugs and kisses,
Miny Van




























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen